Wojciech Czeronko - Two question interview - for EFSPACM Festival

1) What sound makes you feel most connected - to another person, a place, or the world itself? 

The moments when I feel most connected are when I listen to my own music and create asemic texts. By "my own music," I mean music that I have composed myself. Of course, there are many artists whose work I admire, appreciate, and listen to regularly. But returning to my own compositions again and again allows me to hear them with fresh ears. Each listening reveals something new - something I could do better, differently, more simply, or with greater intensity the next time. It has become an important part of my creative process. 

2) Please send a photograph of anything you choose that you want to share (a person - it can be you, an object, landscape, instrument, abstract detail, your sourrounding) and tell us about the place/thing/person/picture. 

This photograph is very important to me. It shows (in a transformed way) the wooden posts emerging from Lake Łagowskie in Poland. This summer, my brother took me there. We hadn't been in close contact for quite a long time, so this spontaneous trip meant a great deal to me. We spent the whole day together: rowing a boat, walking around the lake, and enjoying a really good meal. It was a genuinely meaningful day, and I know I'll remember it with warmth. And the photograph itself? Perhaps it will become the cover of one of my future LPs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Magic Bullet

Interview with Sze Tsang

Interview with Mike Fuchs