{AN} EeL - Two question interview - for EFSPACM Festival

1) What sound makes you feel most connected - to another person, a place, or the world itself?

2) Please send a photograph of anything you choose that you want to share.


This is {AN} EeL and while there's a number of sounds that make me very happy, I think the ones that supply me with the most " Connective Tissue " are the sounds I make and if circumstances allow, create with others in particular in a live setting - An example, a photo from 2026 DRONE DAY event where I was able to have a first time IRL duet with Toad Doctor, who'd seen me at last year's event & invited me to collaborate . I love these circumstances , creating & engaging community in a tangible, IRL Way. AKA " Sounds Good To Me "


Photo Credit = Sunny Malik

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Magic Bullet

Interview with Sze Tsang

Interview with Mike Fuchs